Deadline: 20 April 2021
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Associate Treasury Administrator in Manila, Philippines. The duration of this post is 3 years.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Associate Treasury Administrator will perform the following functions:
- Payment Processing
- Review the proper format of payments and disbursements by SWIFT and other payment methods such as Cheque, Letter of Instruction (LOI) and Cash relating to loans, grants, technical assistance, trust funds, equity investments, co-financing, guarantees and administrative expenses including business travel, payroll and pension payments.
- Check that all payments vouchers are processed without delay, processes confirmation of vouchers with currency purchase and ensures that all disbursements vouchers are dispatched to concerned business units for subsequent postings.
- Daily Fund Requirement
- Review and examine the daily cash positions to determine the availability of funds for payments. Requests funds needed for operations and recommends surplus funds for investments.
- Determine and arrange purchase of required currencies for disbursements to ensure that funds are promptly delivered to related beneficiaries.
- Fund Transfer and Cover Payment
- Initiate timely funding of cash accounts to meet disbursement requirements by preparing instructions to depository banks regarding the transfer of funds.
- Process the daily execution of cover payments for the timely settlement of currency purchase transactions.
- Unapplied and Returned Payments
- Coordinate with business units and other departments to ensure that appropriate action is taken to rectify discrepancies on unapplied and returned payments.
- Prepare summary reports of unapplied and returned payments to assist business units in providing correct and complete payment information of future disbursements.
- Receipt Processing
- Record receipt relating to administrative expense, technical assistance, grants, loan refund, guarantees, participation fee, capital contributions relating to equity investments, dividends and divestments.
- Record movement of securities relating to equity investments.
Applicant must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in banking, finance, business administration, or other related disciplines.
- Minimum 5 year’s relevant professional experience, preferably in treasury or financial institutions.
- Ability to work independently on assigned transactions, areas of analysis and research, which have well-defined scope and steps.
- Ability to conduct cost-benefit analysis to support decision-making.
- Ability to set priorities for self and junior team members.
- Effective report-writing and communication skills in English and the national language (as required).
- Proficiency in spreadsheets and required information technologies.
- Ability to provide guidance to other AS staff on assigned area of work.
- Ability to liaise and work effectively with internal/external counterparties.
- Ability to work collaboratively with teams as a constructive team member.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their CV and cover letter through online process.
For more information, visit ADB.