Deadline: 28 October 2019
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Audit Assistant in Manila, Philippines. The duration of this post is 3 years.
The Audit Assistant will perform a full range of secretarial duties for international staff and coordination of administrative activities for the assigned units.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Audit Assistant will perform the following functions:
- Ensure that all correspondence and documents for supervisors are properly typed, prepared, submitted on time and in compliance with ADB’s standards.
- Ensure all the incoming mails are logged, properly distributed and brought to the attention of concerned staff, and that all outgoing mails/faxes are delivered on time.
- Provide efficient reception services by proper screening of incoming telephone calls, taking accurate messages, dealing with queries from internal/external callers to ensure they are referred in a timely manner to concerned staff.
- Assist in preparation of various documents, such as audit reports, back-to-office reports, memorandums, letters, and faxes.
- Assist in preparation of materials for meetings, and in the maintenance of documentation and databases.
- Format and proofread reports to ensure quality, consistency, and compliance with ADB Handbook on Style and Usage.
- Ensure timely circulation and distribution of various documents.
- Assist international staff and national staff in gathering information for audit matters and preparing necessary supporting documents.
- Assist in querying data from ADB computer management systems for use in audit preparation and execution.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field, preferably with auditing and accounting subjects.
- At least 5 years of experience in secretarial and coordination work.
- Working knowledge in maintaining and administering databases and other information systems.
- Ability to handle sensitive information requiring confidentiality.
- Ability to manage priorities and workload within general schedule of work, instructions, and standardized practices.
- Ability to exercise judgment on matters requiring urgent attention.
- Ability to work collaboratively with teams as a constructive team member.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, including good memo composition, editing, and proofreading skills.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit ADB.