Deadline: 28 October 2019
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Audit Assistant in Manila, Philippines. The duration of this post is 3 years.
The Audit Assistant will perform a full range of secretarial duties for international staff and coordination of administrative activities for the assigned units.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Audit Assistant will perform the following functions:
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Ensure that all correspondence and documents for supervisors are properly typed, prepared, submitted on time and in compliance with ADB’s standards.
- Ensure all the incoming mails are logged, properly distributed and brought to the attention of concerned staff, and that all outgoing mails/faxes are delivered on time.
- Provide efficient reception services by proper screening of incoming telephone calls, taking accurate messages, dealing with queries from internal/external callers to ensure they are referred in a timely manner to concerned staff.
- Assist in preparation of various documents, such as audit reports, back-to-office reports, memorandums, letters, and faxes.
- Assist in preparation of materials for meetings, and in the maintenance of documentation and databases.
- Format and proofread reports to ensure quality, consistency, and compliance with ADB Handbook on Style and Usage.
- Ensure timely circulation and distribution of various documents.
- Assist international staff and national staff in gathering information for audit matters and preparing necessary supporting documents.
- Assist in querying data from ADB computer management systems for use in audit preparation and execution.
Applicants must have:
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field, preferably with auditing and accounting subjects.
- At least 5 years of experience in secretarial and coordination work.
- Working knowledge in maintaining and administering databases and other information systems.
- Ability to handle sensitive information requiring confidentiality.
- Ability to manage priorities and workload within general schedule of work, instructions, and standardized practices.
- Ability to exercise judgment on matters requiring urgent attention.
- Ability to work collaboratively with teams as a constructive team member.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, including good memo composition, editing, and proofreading skills.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
For more information, please visit ADB.