Deadline: 21 June 2016
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Financial Control Analyst in Manila, Philippines.
The Financial Control Analyst will assist in coordinating, facilitating and maintaining sound accounting/internal controls over the accounting for financial instruments including the reporting.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Financial Control Analyst will perform the following functions-
- Review the accounting for financial instruments and analyzes financial data, transactions and reports for accuracy, consistency and compliance with policies and established procedures.
- Prepare and contribute in the preparation of financial statements and other reports in accordance with US generally accepted accounting principles.
- Assist in preparing of reports and status updates to Management and the Audit Committee of the Board.
- Review, analyze and identifies information technology requirements for effective and efficient operations.
- Establish and maintain appropriate and adequate internal controls and procedures in the accounting for financial instruments including the preparation of financial reports and analysis.
- Monitor account balances to ensure appropriate accounting treatments are applied and respective statements/reports are received and reconciled timely and regularly.
- Ensure the accuracy, consistency and propriety of supporting documentation for accounting transactions in compliance with accounting practices, established procedures and guidelines.
- Assist in reviewing, monitoring and developing accounting policies and positions in response to new developments in ADB and accounting standards.
- Perform administrative functions as required.
- Participate in procedural and organizational review.
- Participate in the formulation of the Section’s goals and objectives and the related plans and programs.
- Coordinate, facilitate, obtain and provide required information and support in accordance with established procedures, in a tactful manner.
Applicants must have-
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with major in Accounting.
- Certified Public Accountant.
- 5 years of experience in auditing or accounting with some supervisory role, preferably in a highly computerized environment.
- Proficient with MS Word and MS Excel large accounting related software, such as Oracle, and in the use of computer databases to input and extract information and to generate standard and ad hoc financial reports.
- Excellent oral and written skills in English.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit ADB.