Deadline: 1 December 2021
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Global Real Estate and Property Coordinator in Manila, Philippines. The duration of this post is 3 years.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Global Real Estate and Property Coordinator will perform the following functions-
- Prepare, develop, and produce technical drawings using AutoCAD and/or other related software (e.g., Google Sketchup with compatible rendering engine/s, 3D Studio Max, Adobe Photoshop, etc.) for concept and schematic design phases of the project, including but not limited to 3D renderings, interior mood boards, and material specification decks.
- Assist in providing technical guidance to FOs in planning, designing, contracting, construction management, maintenance, and general facilities management.
- Draft assessment report of FO facilities management issues based on standardized procedure and reporting format.
- Draft cost estimates and schedules; requirements for consultants and contractors standards and specifications for building expansion and alteration projects coordinates and oversees the implementation of planned building expansion and alteration projects in the areas of space planning, building visual and inspection, planning procurement requests, budget control, and monitors the activities of project team members (consultants/ contractors).
- Develop Gantt Charts for project schedules and milestone monitoring.
- Contribute to the development of procedure manual including specifications, guidelines, standard operating procedures, templates, and documents to standardize real estate and property planning and implementation.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Interior Design, Business/Commerce, Engineering preferred.
- At least 5 year’s relevant professional experience in work planning, design management, fit-out construction management, cost and budget monitoring, commercial real estate processes, and general procurement of goods and services.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Sound working knowledge on project management/coordination, process documentation, process analysis, and process auditing.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to liaise effectively with all types of internal and external clients.
- Sound knowledge and experience on computer applications, including CAD.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their CV and cover letter through online process.
For more information, visit ADB.