Deadline: 15 June 2016
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Human Resource Specialist in Manila, Philippines.
The Human Resource Specialist will undertake a broad range of human resource functions to contribute to the development, implementation, and improvement of personnel policies and programs to support the goals of the Human Resource Strategy.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Human Resource Specialist will perform the following functions-
- Undertake the development, implementation, and improvement of personnel policies and procedures to support the goals of the new HR Strategy and assist in the required reorientation of HR Business Partners Division organization and function, as needed.
- Contribute to the establishment, improvement and implementation of systems to ensure the timeliness of processing and quality of staff at entry through the selection/recruitment process.
- Facilitate the development and placement of advertisements and evaluate external and internal applicants for assigned departments.
- Implement, review and improve the recruitment and selection process and procedures, as well as the related assessment processes.
- Analyze and make recommendations for staff promotions, transfers, and other types of personnel actions.
- Liaise with client departments on various HR issues.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of programs aimed at strengthening leadership capabilities and accountability, including those encompassing performance management, coaching, mentoring, tutoring skills, etc.
- Participate in other human resources-related projects and ensure that these are aligned to the strategic needs of ADB.
- Conduct placement and counseling for Young Professionals.
- Provide leadership and support to reporting staff.
- Supervise the performance of reporting staff, providing clear direction and regular monitoring and feedback on performance.
Applicants must have-
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in business or public administration, human resources, economics, social sciences or related fields.
- University degree in business or public administration, human resources, economics, social sciences or related fields combined with specialized experience in similar organization/s, may be considered in lieu of a Master’s degree.
- Preferably affiliated with and/or certified/accredited by recognized professional HR associations such as CIPD, IPMA, SHRM, etc.
- 8 years relevant experience on various facets of human resources management, training and development, preferably in international development finance institutions or multinational organizations.
- International experience working in several countries.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit ADB.