Innovations for Poverty Action (IPA) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Human Resources in Pasig City, Philippines. The duration of this Internship is 2-3 months.
The Human Resources opportunity includes some admin tasks as well as some great HR experience during the on the job training or student volunteer program.
IPA is a research and policy non-profit that discovers and promotes effective solutions to global poverty problems.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Human Resources will perform the following functions-
- Maintains Human Resources records by maintaining applications, resumes and applicant logs
- Handles confidential matters.
- Able to do multi-tasking jobs.
- Assists the Operations Manager in Recruitment and screening of applications.
- Assists Admin Assistant in verifying completion and updating employees’ information in the system.
- Data entry and General Admin.
- Conducts administrative tasks and any tasks given by the immediate supervisor.
Applicants must have-
- Internship is open to 3rd and 4th year college students who are recommended by their respective schools/universities to undergo on-the –job training during their regular school terms.
- Preferably taking up in any of the following courses:
- Business Administration/Studies/Management
- Human Resources Management
- Psychology or any equivalent.
- Administrative Skills, Good Verbal Communication Skills, Maintaining Employee Files, Interviewing Skills, Professionalism, Organization, Teamwork.
- Willingness to work in Ortigas, Pasig City.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their resume and a cover letter via Email.
For more information, please visit IPA.