Deadline: 15 January 2022
World Health Organization (WHO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Informatics Assistant in Manila, Philippines. The duration of this post is 2 years.
The primary role of WHO is to direct and coordinate international health within the United Nations system.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Informatics Assistant will perform the following functions:
- Identify and resolve end-user IT problems on-site, face-to-face or remotely.
- Install and configure computer operating systems, applications and mobile devices.
- Perform routine preventive and reactive maintenance and check on peripheral devices.
- Provide technical assistance for VC and TC requirements.
- Ensure timely logging of information to the service desk management system.
- Liaise with vendors for hardware repairs and maintenance.
Applicants must have:
- Graduation from secondary school.
- Technical training in computer studies or information technology or equivalent.
- Recognized IT certifications such a Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician, ITIL, Network Administration are a plus.
- At least 8 year’s experience in providing end-user IT support, installation and administration of information technology systems and hardware.
- Experience in the use of virtual meeting platforms, video conference systems and directing video and computer presentations to facilitate presentations.
- Ability to write technical documentation and reports.
- Ability to perform all duties in a tactful and professional manner during high stress emergency situations.
- Expert knowledge of English.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit WHO.