Deadline: 19 February 2021
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Investment Specialist (Syndications) in Manila, Philippines. The duration of this post is 3 years.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Investment Specialist (Syndications) will perform the following functions-
- Project Management
- Support financing from commercial sources and identifies financing partners during transaction design.
- Support syndicating/distributing transactions involving ADB’s non-sovereign clients in the infrastructure and financial sectors.
- Work with other financing parties to effectively originate and execute loan syndications including B loans, parallel loans, risk transfers and debt funds.
- Business Development
- Support and contribute to promoting the innovative application of commercial financing and risk sharing structures for effective resource mobilization and market development.
- Participate in building relationships with major commercial lenders, institutional investors, insurers and the commercial arms of multilateral and bilateral agencies.
- Strategy, Planning and administration
- Recommend and implements improvements to ADB’s commercial cofinancing policies, strategies, guidelines and practices.
- Contribute to the administration and reporting of ADB’s mobilization products.
- Knowledge Management
- Contribute to efforts to increase awareness of ADB’s mobilization products among other financing parties and ADB Regional Department staff.
- Collect relevant pricing data in support of pricing of non-sovereign debt transactions.
- Participate in preparing staff instructions and other materials on mobilization products.
- Contribute in preparing related in-house seminars and workshops, updates of commercial financing transaction briefs, manuals, brochures and other publications.
Applicants must have:
- University Degree in a business or finance related field.
- Preferably at post-graduate level or its equivalent.
- 6 year’s of relevant professional work experience in project, corporate and/or structured debt finance, including hands-on experience in originating, structuring, executing, or working with syndicated debt, project finance transactions for infrastructure, PPP, and/or financial sector debt transactions.
- International experience working in development in several countries.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit ADB.