Deadline: 27 October 2021
Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of National Project Mid-term Review Assistant in Cotabato, Philippines. The duration of this post is 3 months.
Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) is a specialized agency of the United Nations that leads international efforts to defeat hunger.
Key Job Responsibilities
The National Project Mid-term Review Assistant will perform the following functions-
- Review relevant documentation provided by the Project Management and Coordination Unit, including project documents, log-frames, projects progress and final reports.
- Participate in meetings with government officers and FAO staff during the review mission.
- Provide inputs for the definition of the review methodology based on the review questions, and contribute to the finalization of the MTR TORs.
- Contribute to the preparation of review tools, including theory of change, questionnaires, key informant interview questionnaires, and focus group guides as appropriate.
- Contribute to the collection of primary data through, inter alia, interviews and meetings (face-to-face or virtual), with key stakeholders, coordination and implementation partners, programme participants and non-participants as appropriate.
- Contribute to the collection of relevant secondary data, in addition to the initial desk reviews carried out as required and identified in the review matrix/outlines.
- Contribute the analysis of the data to produce inputs for the review findings.
Applicant must have:
- Advanced University Degree in Agriculture Economics, Rural Development, Economics or related fields
- At least 5 year’s practical experience in strategic planning, programming, or results review/monitoring and evaluation related to Agriculture, Food Security and Nutrition, Natural Resources Management, Peace and Development.
- Project and program evaluation, review of agriculture, value chain development, gender and conflict-sensitive programming is an asset.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Tagalog.
- Nationality of Philippines.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit FAO.