Deadline: 28 March 2022
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Principal Investment Specialist in Manila, Philippines. The duration of this post is 3 years.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Principal Investment Specialist will perform the following functions-
- Management of Key Accounts
- Manage and assume primary account responsibility and relationship responsibility for assigned key accounts.
- Portfolio Management
- Oversee the monitoring of the financial health and development impact of the portfolio, ensuring that key issues like portfolio and prudential exposure limits are considered and strategic objectives are attained.
- Strategy and Planning
- Prepare and monitoring annual portfolio management plans.
- Knowledge Center for Governance, Risk Advisory, and Development Impact
- Oversee the coordination and expansion of existing and future programs introducing international best practices at investee companies with regard to corporate governance, credit procedures, risk management, internal controls, and other initiatives.
- External Liaison and Knowledge Sharing
- Lead and facilitate active relationships with financial intermediaries in the region, institutional investors and other commercial partners.
Applicants must have:
- Master’s Degree, or equivalent, in Business Administration, Finance, or University Degree and at least 5 year’s specialized experience relevant to the position can be considered.
- At least 12 year’s combined professional financial and emerging markets experience in the private sector with remarkable work in project processing, administration of private sector projects covering capital markets, financial institutions, corporate finance, project finance, privatization, financial structuring etc.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of loan, investment and credit products, including underwriting, pricing, servicing, accounting, exiting, etc. and with particular experience in developing markets.
- Ability to lead negotiations with investee companies, borrowers, fund managers, existing and prospective shareholders, sponsors, co-lenders and co-investors.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, in particular strong ability in business writing.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their CV and cover letter through online process.
For more information, visit ADB.