Deadline: 21 April 2021
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Project Analyst in Manila, Philippines. The duration of this post is 3 years.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Project Analyst will perform the following functions:
- Review bidding documents for procurement of goods, works and services, and ensures compliance with ADB guidelines and policies, including review of executing agencies’ (EAs) bid evaluation reports and recommendations for contract awards.
- Liaise with EAs to achieve full compliance with procurement procedures, with guidance from the Project Team Leader.
- Review EA submission of documents on recruitment of consultants funded by loans and grants.
- Prepare communications with the Procurement, Portfolio and Financial Management Department, Office of the General Counsel. and to the EA in approving the selection of consultant.
- Process recruitment in Consultant Management System and project administration actions in Procurement Review System, with guidance from the Project Team Leader.
- Prepare draft routine communications pertaining to project administration actions, with guidance from the
- Project Team Leader and facilitates timely dispatch of signed communications.
- Prepare and updates project records in eOperations every month and immediately after completion of a project review mission and participates in the departmental project performance report meetings when needed.
- Monitor progress in loan/grant/TA project implementation in terms of outcome, outputs and use of project inputs.
- Prepare and maintains relevant monitoring reports.
Applicant must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in accounting, business administration, economics, engineering, or related disciplines.
- At least 5 year’s relevant work experience, preferably in project development and administration.
- Proficiency in use of spreadsheets and required information technologies, and in operating microcomputers and using standard ADB software packages for performing word processing, spreadsheets, graphics and database application.
- Specialized functional expertise in procurement and contract management is an advantage.
- Ability to work collaboratively with teams as a constructive team member.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and analytical proficiency and strong numerical skills is required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their CV and cover letter through online process.
For more information, visit ADB.