Deadline: 29 June 2021
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Associate Investment Officer in Vietnam. The duration of this post is 3 years.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Remedial Management Officer will perform the following functions:
- Corporate Recovery
- Analyze nonperforming and impaired, or potentially nonperforming and impaired transactions, including financial and legal due diligence and analysis; interacts with accountants, legal and financial consultants, and with senior management of obligor/investee constructs financial and valuation models as required.
- Assist in determining, documenting, and presenting best course of action in terms of recovery strategy (e.g., turnaround, restructuring, sale, liquidation, or any combination thereof) in the form of a workout strategy to the respective approval authority within ADB.
- Remedial Accounts
- Assist in identifying assets in the early stages of stress that require elevated risk monitoring designation.
- Assist in monitoring the progress and recommending appropriate changes in ratings and designation for debt transactions and in establishing fair value for stressed equity transactions.
- Perform other tasks as assigned and as reflected in the incumbent’s work plan.
Applicant must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting, or relevant fields of study preferably with advanced training.
- At least 8 year’s relevant experience in major commercial / investment banks or consulting firms prior to joining ADB preferably in the area of corporate recovery, restructuring, or special operations.
- Understand of and hands-on experience with distressed assets and workouts.
- Prior work experience with financial institutions, project finance, corporate finance, and private equity funds would be advantageous.
- Prior work experience with debt, structured, direct equity, and indirect equity transactions would be advantageous.
- Familiar with financial models, risk rating tools, loan pricing instruments, equity valuation models, and developments in the area of risk management.
- Advance computer skills with sound knowledge of common word-processing, spreadsheets, powerpoint, graphics software used within ADB, financial modeling and macro.
- Proven ability to undertake background research and analytical work, collect and organize data and information, apply computer skills in analyzing and developing data, and prepare notes, papers and reports.
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their CV and cover letter through online process.
For more information, visit ADB.