Deadline: 26 October 2022
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Results Management Specialist in Manila, Philippines. The duration of this post is 3 years.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Results Management Specialist will perform the following functions-
- Results Management Work Program Support
- Lead the provision of technical support to staff in operations and non-operations departments to ensure the highest quality of design and monitoring framework (DMF) formulation, with emphasis on nonsovereign and private sector operations.
- Development Effectiveness Review Reporting
- Coordinate production of the annual Development Effectiveness Review (DEfR) including liaison with departments and offices across ADB, management of teams of staff and consultants.
- Write and manage the writing of sections of the DEfR ensuring high quality results reporting is delivered according to agreed timelines.
- Support corporate performance management and quality review
- Provide technical inputs to the corporate results framework, including revisions and updates.
- Co-Lead the review of selected Project Concept Papers and Report and Recommendation of the President, specifically on quality of DMFs.
- Staff Supervision
- Take the role of team leader for workstreams and supervise the work of team members.
- Supervise the performance of staff and consultants working on DMFs, providing clear direction and regular monitoring and feedback on performance.
Applicants must have:
- Master’s Degree, or equivalent, in Business or Public Administration, International Development, Development Economics, or related field.
- University Degree in these, or related fields and at least 5 year’s specialized experience relevant to the position can be considered.
- At least 8 year’s work experience in corporate, portfolio or project results-based management, corporate results monitoring and reporting, training, publication management, and communications.
- Experience in a multilateral development bank, in impact investing, or ESG and SDG investment, and reporting in a private sector financial institution preferred.
- Ability to manage staff in the day-to-day delivery of tasks, as required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit ADB.