Deadline: 2 February 2021
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Secretariat Administrator in Manila, Philippines. The duration of this post is 3 years.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Secretariat Administrator will perform the following functions-
- Ensure that relevant meeting references of the Chair are complete, updated, and accurate.
- Oversee the coordination of the set-up and logistics required for Board meeting.
- Advise on clearance of staff attendance and maintain a record of staff attendance at each Board meeting.
- Coordinate the transmission of the audio files and annotations (and other related documents) of the meeting proceedings to the outsourced transcription service company.
- Manage work processes by initiating measures to simplify, improve, and streamline work processes in the interest of efficiency and effectiveness.
- Recommend course of action to be taken to improve and systematize Board meeting procedures.
- Manage the service contract of outsourced transcription, including monitoring and ensuring that the transcripts are available on the contracted turnaround time.
- Evaluate the contractor’s quality and level of services and determine if it fully meets the Board meetings services requirements and recommend if an extension is advisable or a review of the contract should be considered.
- Ensure that all information related to the preparation, conduct and post-meeting arrangements are kept and maintained as official records for future reference.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in business administration, economics, finance or management.
- 5 year’s of experience in events management, coordination and implementation.
- Ability to comprehend recommendations made in Board documents.
- Ability to analyze and recommend next action to be taken.
- Strong concern for accuracy and meticulous attention to details.
- Ability to establish priorities and to plan, coordinate, and monitor own work plan.
- Ability to work under intense time pressure.
- Excellent report-writing, and presentation and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Proven ability to deal with highly sensitive corporate governance matters.
- Proficiency in standard ADB software programs.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Knowledge of contracts and management of contracts is an advantage.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit ADB.