Deadline: 28 September 2020
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Senior Advisor to the Vice President in Manila, Philippines. The duration of this post is 3 years.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Senior Advisor to the Vice President will perform the following functions-
- Assist the VP on specific strategies, policies, and business processes, including reviewing and strengthening related ADB documents.
- Assist the VP with independent strategic, technical and analytical input for the private sector and PPP operations, and ADB matters, as appropriate, conduct research in these areas, as specifically required by the VPPP, and, generally, as would be expected for the diligent performance of the advisory tasks.
- Assist the VP on all operational and organizational matters, and supports the VP on the development of initiatives.
- Review and analyzes reports from departments/offices under VPPP and follow up on operational matters related to these offices.
- Assist the VP with monitoring work of the departments and offices against agreed work programs.
- Coordinate with staff of other Senior Management offices and Heads PSOD and OPPP to ensure effective and consistent operations.
- Coordinate the preparation for internal and external meetings, mission travel, and other events involving VPPP.
- Monitor the departmental budgets under the responsibility of VPPP.
- Supervise the performance of reporting staff, providing clear direction and regular monitoring and feedback on performance.
- Ensure the ongoing learning and development of reporting staff.
Applicants must have:
- Master’s Degree in business administration, finance, economics, law or relevant fields.
- University Degree in related fields combined with additional relevant professional experience can be considered.
- 10 year’s experience including international work experience with multi-cultural and multi-country exposure.
- Strong conceptual and organizational skills.
- Keen enthusiasm and a capacity to deal effectively with multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit ADB.