Deadline: 30 September 2021
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Senior Audit Officer in Manila, Philippines. The duration of this post is 3 years.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Senior Audit Officer will perform the following functions:
- Conduct independent and objective audits and reviews of business processes and internal control systems.
- Formulate risk-based audit plans, conducts interviews, obtains and analyzes all relevant data and information.
- Identify opportunities to improve the efficiency, effectiveness and reliability of processes.
- Analyze and present issues and facilitates formulating actions to address the root cause of the issues.
- Maintain high-quality working papers and audit reports that are thorough, accurate, objective, and timely.
- Assess whether the established rules and regulations, policies, guidelines and procedures are aligned with market standards and consistently followed.
- Monitor, follows up, and reports on the status of implementation of the action plan to address issues.
Applicant must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or related fields preferably with Master’s Degree or equivalent.
- Professional certification as a Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or equivalent is preferred.
- At least 10 year’s experience in auditing, project finance, trade finance, equity investment, credit risk management or related field in financial institutions or large organizations and with at least 5 years of supervisory experience.
- Strong knowledge of ADB’s nonsovereign, treasury and risk management policies, procedures, and practices is an advantage.
- Ability to develop rapport internally and externally in a multicultural environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their CV and cover letter through online process.
For more information, visit ADB.