Deadline: 4 October 2021
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Senior Financial Market Specialist in Manila, Philippines. The duration of this post is 3 years.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Senior Financial Market Specialist will perform the following functions:
- Operational Advice and Support
- Represent Finance Sector Group in meetings and consultations pertaining to climate financing and related infrastructure finance with ADB stakeholders including government counterparts and actively contribute new and/or innovative approaches to policy and operational issues.
- Knowledge Management and Collaboration with External Partners
- Publish knowledge products and blogs on issues and challenges faced by finance sector in climate finance as well as innovative approaches to address them.
Applicant must have:
- Master’s Degree in economics, finance, business administration, actuarial science or related fields.
- University Degree in business administration, finance, economics, or other related fields, combined with specialized experience in similar organization/s, may be considered in lieu of a Master’s Degree.
- Minimum 10 year’s relevant professional experience including international work experience in sustainable and infrastructure finance operational work including climate finance.
- Strong understanding of infrastructure policies, strategies and institutions, and how they are best designed to deliver services in a sustainable manner, and comprehensive knowledge of at least one sector.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English are required.
- Proven ability to work independently and to operate effectively in a team environment.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their CV and cover letter through online process.
For more information, visit ADB.