Deadline: 3 August 2021
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Senior IT Officer in Manila, Philippines. The duration of this post is 3 years.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Senior IT Officer will perform the following functions:
- Oversee and promote the efficient day-to-day operations of the IT managed services around the IT service desk, copy/printing centers, videoconferencing facilities, and telephone operators from a knowledge management and “voice of the customer” perspective.
- Identify options and opportunities to enhance knowledge management and knowledge sharing, liaising with Adoption and Change Management (ACM) teams to identify focus areas for IT Service Desk operations.
- Coordinate closely with the ACM teams to ensure the ADB user community is kept aware of new features and enhancements of services of the ADB IT service desk (Service Now) such as the portal, equipment and accessory provisioning, and other services.
- Conduct periodic reviews of the service framework around early life support (ELS), service delivery model, escalation processes and coordination with ACM teams.
- Review and present improvements on the delivery of support for ADB’s field offices (FO). Measure and report on impact of improvements to FO user experience.
- Analyze service trends and behaviors and propose options to proactively address any changes driven by growth or requirements, for management discussion and endorsement. Implement the recommendations for continuous service improvement.
- Assist the IT Specialist (User Services) in the development of the capabilities of user services by defining procedures, setting service standards, establishing service level agreements and operational level agreements, defining key performance indicators and dashboards.
Applicant must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Human Resources, or any related field, preferably with Master’s Degree, professional certification or equivalent.
- At least 8 year’s relevant experience in a service delivery oriented function, dealing directly with clients or stakeholders with at least 4 year’s supervisory experience
- IT Service Management (ITSM) certification or Service Now experience is an advantage.
- Strong team player, hard worker and self-starter not intimidated by new technology.
- Well versed in process development and process management, with strong experience in identifying risks and developing corresponding controls.
- Proven ability to effectively manage and develop multi-cultural, geographically distributed teams of internal employees and third-party service providers.
- Ability to facilitate problem-solving with varying needs and priorities, and to communicate well with users, teammates, and senior management.
- Broad understanding of IT organization functions and stays abreast of technology trends.
- Ability to conduct knowledge sharing sessions for ADB’s high level management and the Board.
Committed to producing quality outputs and performance targets, both individually and as a team member.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills in English.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their CV and cover letter through online process.
For more information, visit ADB.