Deadline: 5 March 2021
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Senior Operations Assistant in Manila, Philippines. The duration of this is 3 years.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Senior Operations Assistant Officer will perform the following functions:
- Coordinate and monitors activities for the sector operational plan and sector group work plan and other policy and strategy-related activities.
- Contribute to the preparation of sector-related documents including researching on assigned topics, collecting and analyzing data.
- Provide support in processing TAs, particularly inputting/updating information in the eOps and similar databases, preparing correspondences, and monitoring processing schedule.
- Assist in administering and implementing TAs including budget monitoring, drafting correspondences such as on supplementary financing, TA extension; consultant recruitment and administration of consultants’ contracts; processing TA financial closing and completion reports; and monitoring and uploading relevant documents to eOps and similar databases.
- Collect, compiles and analyzes relevant information and data to produce reports as required.
- Ensure that the publications are in order and follows a system for easy retrieval.
- Take the lead responsibility for compiling relevant briefing notes, presentation materials, speech, and documents related to financing facilities and trust funds.
- Provide administrative support to the WSG through effective coordination of schedules, managing correspondences, maintaining records and files, and assisting other Operations Assistants when they are absent.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned and reflected in the incumbent’s work plan.
Applicant must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business Administration, Accounting, Commerce, Economics, Water Resources Engineering, Management, Social Sciences or other relevant discipline.
- Minimum 5 year’s of relevant professional experience.
- Thorough understanding of the role and function of the division/office/department and a good general understanding of the organization’s purpose.
- Good working knowledge of ADB’s procedures, formats and standards relevant in the performance of assigned work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit ADB.