Deadline: 8 April 2022
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Senior Procurement Assistant in Manila, Philippines. The duration of this post is 3 years.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Senior Procurement Assistant will perform the following functions-
- Operational Support
- Coordinate the division’s activities relating to consulting services and procurement matters.
- Documents Management
- Maintain records of review comments by Director on all documents circulated (e.g., policy papers, action plans, procurement and consulting services issues, back-to-office reports, etc.).
- Consultant Recruitment
- Help recruit consultants by arranging Consultant Selection Committee (CSC) meetings.
- Project Processing and Administration
- Provide technical assistance to PPFD procurement specialists in the processing, implementation, and administration of PPFD TA projects.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, business administration, commerce, management, or other relevant discipline.
- Minimum 5 year’s relevant professional experience.
- Working knowledge of assigned area.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and the national language is required.
- Proficiency in spreadsheets and required information technologies.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their CV and cover letter through online process.
For more information, visit ADB.