Deadline: 2 July 2021
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Senior Project Assistant in Manila, Philippines. The duration of this post is 3 years.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Senior Project Assistant will perform the following functions:
- Assist in preparing annual project administration plans, including mission plans, identification of issues to be addressed, and quarterly projections of contract awards and disbursements.
- Assist in processing disbursements for programs and projects by following up with executing agencies on timely submission of withdrawal applications and reviewing them in compliance with project agreements.
- Assist in the project administration of TAs, grants and loans including the selection process of consultants through Consultant Management System (CMS), processing of claims, processing of contract variations, and preparation of data for completion reports following existing procedures and guidelines in a timely manner.
- Update Consultant’s Recruitment Activity Monitoring System and the Procurement Contract Monitoring System to support monitoring of the progress of consultant recruitment and procurement.
- Prepare and updates regular reports on status of TAs under implementation.
- Provide logistical support and participates in the Department’s portfolio review meetings and project implementation missions.
- Remind project officers to follow up on agreed upon actions with executing agencies/ implementing agencies (EAs/IAs) and other clients on portfolio related matters.
Applicant must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration or a relevant discipline.
- At least 5 year’s relevant professional experience.
- Proven ability to undertake background research and analysis on difficult but well-defined tasks, collect and organize required data and information, apply appropriate computer skills in analyzing and developing the data, and prepare notes, papers and sections of reports.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and SharePoint).Good coordination skills and strong interpersonal skills; ability to develop rapport internally and externally in a multilateral environment.
- Ability to coordinate proper distribution of tasks among other administrative staff.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their CV and cover letter through online process.
For more information, visit ADB.