Deadline: 26 October 2021
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Senior Public Management Specialist in Manila, Philippines. The duration of this post is 3 years.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Senior Public Management Specialist will perform the following functions-
- Lead and contribute to project identification, preparation, appraisal, and documentation, on improving domestic resource mobilization in revenue management, public expenditure management, domestic savings, private resource for investment opportunities, ensuring compliance with ADB’s policies, operations manual, project administration instructions, and related documentation.
- Participate in dialogue with government officials and other stakeholders to improve public financial management and enhance government capacity while managing debt and creating more opportunities for private sector investments.
- Conduct economic, social, and sector analyses such as identification and analysis of measures to support fiscal consolidation, improve revenue management and strengthen public expenditure management.
- Ensure sustainability, best practices (including use of technology), safety, and efficiency are realistically incorporated in project design for effective implementation.
- Provide guidance to borrowers/clients, and assist in formulating, planning, and preparing high quality documents related to projects and programs.
Applicants must have:
- Master’s Degree, or equivalent, in economics, finance, or other related fields.
- University Degree and at least 5 year’s specialized experience relevant to the position can be considered.
- Minimum 10 year’s relevant professional experience in domestic resource mobilization and public finance, including international work experience working in several countries.
- Significant expertise within a specific area of ADB’s public management operations, or breadth across multiple areas with in-depth knowledge within one area.
- Good skills and experience in coordinating and working with teams of professionals such as for technical, social and environmental safeguards, economic assessments and procurement.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit ADB.