Deadline: 28 June 2018
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Treasury Analyst in Manila, Philippines. The duration of this post is 3 years.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
The Treasury Analyst will perform the following functions-
- Review, negotiates, and finalizes swap confirmations related to borrowing transactions including interest and cross currency swaps and asset swaps undertaken in relation to loans and investments.
- Ensure that the terms and conditions reflected in the swap confirmation are accurate and in accordance with the agreed terms and conditions.
- Analyze swap terms and ensures that the terms of the swap match the terms of the underlying funding transaction, loan or investment.
- Ensure that swap transactions are undertaken with eligible swap counterparties and that the swap confirmations are signed by authorized signatories of both parties.
- Draft responses to queries/information requests from Management, Board members and other internal departments on matters relating to ADB borrowings, investments, financial operations, etc.
- Prepare correspondence to external parties such as fiscal agents, swap counterparties, underwriters, rating agencies on matters relating to ADB borrowings and swaps.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applicants must have-
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Accounting, Banking, Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Law or related disciplines.
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience, preferably in treasury or risk management operations.
- Strong numerical and analytical abilities with proven interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English is required.
- Sound knowledge of basic financial mathematics.
- Solid understanding of relevant Treasury and general policies, procedures, guidelines and reporting formats prevalent in a multilateral institution is an advantage.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit ADB.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.