Deadline: 9 June 2020
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Management Advisor, Organizational Effectiveness in New York, United States. The duration of this post is 1 year.
UNDP works in nearly 170 countries and territories, helping to achieve the eradication of poverty, and the reduction of inequalities and exclusion.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Management Advisor, Organizational Effectiveness will perform the following functions-
- Management and development of the OET core team and advisor network.
- Coordination of organizational effectiveness and improvement services and client relationship management.
- Quality assurance of consulting engagements and knowledge/content creation.
- Leadership of complex consulting engagements.
- Substantive contributions to UNDP’s performance effectiveness and improvement practices.
- Develop and implement vehicle allocation plans.
Applicants must have:
- Master’s Degree in social policy, public policy, politics, economics, development studies or a related area.
- Minimum 10 year’s of progressively responsible experience in management, human resources and/or consulting is required at the national or international level, including at least 2 year’s of management responsibilities of similar size and complexity and at least 2 year’s of experience with consulting related to organizational development and change management, preferably related to UNDP.
- Successful candidates should have experience with team-based management and workshop facilitation.
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.) required.
- Written and verbal fluency in English is required.
- Working knowledge of other UN language desirable.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNDP.