Deadline: 9 June 2020
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Management Advisor, Organizational Effectiveness in New York, United States. The duration of this post is 1 year.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
UNDP works in nearly 170 countries and territories, helping to achieve the eradication of poverty, and the reduction of inequalities and exclusion.
Key Job Responsibilities
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The Management Advisor, Organizational Effectiveness will perform the following functions-
- Management and development of the OET core team and advisor network.
- Coordination of organizational effectiveness and improvement services and client relationship management.
- Quality assurance of consulting engagements and knowledge/content creation.
- Leadership of complex consulting engagements.
- Substantive contributions to UNDP’s performance effectiveness and improvement practices.
- Develop and implement vehicle allocation plans.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- Master’s Degree in social policy, public policy, politics, economics, development studies or a related area.
- Minimum 10 year’s of progressively responsible experience in management, human resources and/or consulting is required at the national or international level, including at least 2 year’s of management responsibilities of similar size and complexity and at least 2 year’s of experience with consulting related to organizational development and change management, preferably related to UNDP.
- Successful candidates should have experience with team-based management and workshop facilitation.
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.) required.
- Written and verbal fluency in English is required.
- Working knowledge of other UN language desirable.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNDP.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.