Deadline: 26 October 2018
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Programme Specialist – Knowledge Management in New York, United States.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Programme Specialist – Knowledge Management will perform following functions-
- Lead the Programme Division’s knowledge management function, including the development and implementation of a ivision-wide strategy of Knowledge Management and assessment of its contributions to broader strategies and policies around evidence generation and use.
- Develop and manage division-wide actions to strengthen the process, platforms and human resources for KM, key standards and procedures, for determining the relevance of key knowledge based practices.
- Plan and execute a portfolio of evidence and knowledge-drive initiatives in support of key priority areas of the Division.
- Coordinate with sections to strengthen the synergy of key KM initiatives, collaborate with regional/country office for improved complementarities and coherence of KM vis-à-vis strategic organization results.
Applicants must have-
- Master’s or higher in knowledge management, public policy, international development, planning or other relevant field(s) is required.
- Minimum 8 years of professional experience at the national and international levels in knowledge management, monitoring and evaluation, programme management or other relevant field(s) is required.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of IT tools for knowledge management is required.
- Fluency in English (written & verbal) is required.
- Knowledge of an additional UN Language (French, Arabic, Chinese, Russian and Spanish) is considered an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNICEF.