Deadline: 9 June 2019
The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Procurement Analyst in Belgrade, Serbia.
The Procurement Analyst will ensure the provision of efficient technical assistance to PIU in procurement and contract administration for the Project.
UNOPS mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure, and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Procurement Analyst will perform the following functions:
- Support PIU to achieve full compliance of procurement activities in accordance with EIB and PRAG rules, regulations, policies and strategies which include:
- Incorporation of necessary steps to embed sustainability in the procurement process.
- Completeness of tender submissions to the EIB.
- Completeness of documentation for preparation/processing of Contracts or their Amendments.
- Availability of all supporting documents for audit and review purposes.
- Administratively and technically supports the PIU and the Project’s management in the process of Project’s procurement which includes:
- Collaboration with project personnel and PIU in the preparation of their procurement plan, awarding, administering and monitoring of all matters related to procurement for Belgrade, Novi Sad and Kragujevac Clinical Centres.
- Provision of proposals to EIB on procurement models and deadlines for providing goods, works and services, according to EIB and PRAG guidelines.
- Provision of requested research/data on market supply by conducting routine market research to determine sources of supplies.
- Preparation and issuance of tender documents for the Project, ensuring their conformity with EIB and PRAG guidelines or seeking clearance from EIB in case of required adjustments.
- Knowledge building and knowledge sharing
- Organize, facilitate and/or deliver training and learning initiatives for PIU personnel on EIB and PRAG procurement procedures.
- Collect feedback, ideas, and internal knowledge about processes and best practices and utilize productively.
Applicants must have-
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Procurement and/or Supply Chain Management, Law, Commerce, Business Administration, Public Administration, Finance, Economics or related field is required.
- Master’s degree in relevant discipline would be an asset.
- Relevant certification in procurement and supply chain management (CIPS or similar) is a distinct advantage.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in Procurement or Supply Chain Management in national and/or international public or corporate organizations according to PRAG and EIB or World Bank procedures is required.
- Fluency in Serbian and English is required.
- Nationality of Serbia.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit at UNOPS.