Deadline: 26 May 2022
The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Procurement Assoicate in Yangon, Myanmar.
UNOPS mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure, and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Procurement Assoicate will the following functions:
- Transactional Procurement Support services
- Procurement planning, requisitions and sourcing
- Bidding and tendering processes
- Contract administration
- Knowledge Building and Knowledge Sharing
Applicants must have:
- Secondary education diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy is an asset and may substitute some required years of work experience.
- Relevant certification in procurement and supply chain management (CIPS or similar) is a distinct advantage.
- Minimum 6 year’s relevant progressive experience in procurement and/or its related fields is required.
- Knowledge of UN and/or rules and regulations in procurement will be an asset.
- Basic understanding of Logistics and Incoterms 2020 required.
- Good knowledge of international public procurement practices and experiences with market analysis in this field an advantage.
- Experience with PeopleSoft procurement module and UN Web buy an advantage.
- Good working knowledge of Google Suite applications is desirable
- Intermediate Level of English Language and Fluency of Myanmar Language are required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNOPS.