Deadline: 31 January 2020
Palladium is seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Procurement Manager, Pacific Labour Facility in Brisbane, Australia.
The Procurement Manager will be responsible for the planning and coordination of procurement activities to assist in the management of the Pacific Labour Facility (PLF).
Palladium’s mission is to catalyze an enriched future for all.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Procurement Manager will perform the following:
- Maintain transparent, accountable procurement procedures which adhere to the Australian Commonwealth Procurement Rules (CPR’s).
- Proactive management of internal and external stakeholders.
- Receive and review procurement requests from the team, identifying additional specifications and other missing detail.
- Assist program staff in the preparation of clear specifications and scopes of services.
- Manage tendering processes for major procurement initiatives.
- Ensure tendering process is delivered in accordance with the relevant rules, guidelines and process both internally and externally.
- Keep the relevant staff updated on the status of procurements, including estimated time of delivery and/or any changes which may affect delivery.
- Maintain accurate records of all procurement activities with the establish PLF Procurement filling system.
- Maintain a contracts database for all project contracts and agreements in coordination with the technical and finance teams.
- Manage PLF vendor performance across the program.
- Managing and monitoring procurement procedures and contracts.
- On an as-needs basis, review and provide recommendations for improvements to internal procurement processes within the program.
- Deliver regular progress reports of procurement activities.
- Monitor procurement risks and support the PLF in proactive risk management.
Applicants must have:
- Minimum 7 year’s of relevant hands-on experience in procurement, preferably with exposure to Government procurement practices.
- Demonstrated strong understanding of the full procurement cycle.
- Demonstrated effective stakeholder engagement experience.
- Demonstrated strong analytical thinking and pro-active problem solving.
- Excellent organisational and computer skills especially with MS Word and Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proven strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluency in English.
- Formal education or training in procurement or bachelor level degree in either business, project management or commerce.
- Experience in conducting and responding to financial audits.
- Experience of delivering complex procurement initiatives under the Australian Federal Governments CPR’s.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit Palladium.