Deadline: 16 August 2020
The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Procurement Officer in Juba, South Sudan.
UNOPS mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure, and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Procurement Officer will perform the following functions:
- Implementation of operational procurement strategies.
- Management of procurement processes.
- Implementation of sourcing strategy and e-procurement tools.
- Facilitation of knowledge building and knowledge sharing.
- Team Management.
Applicants must have:
- Advanced University Degree (Master’s or equivalent).
- First level University Degree (Bachelor’s or equivalent) combined with 2 year’s experience is required.
- Relevant experience is defined as experience in Procurement or Supply Chain Management.
- Experience in working with a range of stakeholders in developing countries is desired.
- Fluency in English (reading, speaking & writing) is required.
- Nationality of South Sudan.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNOPS.