Deadline: 21 April 2019
Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Supply Chain Officer in Hatay, Turkey. The duration of this post is 7 months.
The Supply Chain Officer is responsible for Supply Chain (Procurement of goods/services, Logistics, Asset, Inventory, Warehouse and Fleet management.
DRC fulfills its mandate by providing direct assistance to conflict-affected populations – refugees, internally displaced people (IDPs) and host communities in the conflict areas of the world.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Supply Chain Officer will perform the following functions:
- Ensure all the procurement processes are in line with DRC Operations Handbook.
- Effective and efficient support to programs’ needs related to Supply Chain.
- Effective maintaining the asset database.
- Provision of weekly and monthly activity reports to Supply Chain Manager.
- Effective warehouse management, including reporting and alert mechanism to Program.
- Assist in recruitment, training and capacity building of Supply Chain team.
- Effective communication with Program staff on daily SC activities.
- Establish effective procurement processes for daily support of Program needs.
- Based on Program needs, maintain and implement Procurement plan.
- Provision of effective tracking mechanism in procurement.
- Ensure that all Supply Chain specific donor requirements and policies are understood and respected provision of effective Fleet Management to the country operations.
- Optimize Supply Chain processes in order to assure the cost effectiveness by setting up long term agreements.
- Provide Fixed asset management support.
- Ensure DRC supplier due diligence is effective in the relevant context.
- Correctly apply ERP supply chain processes.
Applicants must have:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in humanitarian logistics, procurement, transport and distribution, warehousing, and stock management.
- Good understanding of public procurement rules and regulations.
- Excellent skill in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Advanced English proficiency.
- Fluency in local language: Turkish.
- Nationality of Turkey.
How to Apply
Applicants must send a cover letter and an updated CV (no longer than four pages) in English through online process.
For more information, please visit DRC.