Deadline: 25 June 2019
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Associate Project Analyst in Manila, Philippines. The duration of this post is 3 years.
The Associate Project Analyst will provide statistical and analytical support to the functions of project processing and administration, and performs a full range of administrative, research, analytical, and project support duties including, but not limited to, preparing reports, organizing and maintaining records, assisting in workshops, supporting country programming, and supporting processing, administration, and monitoring of operational activities.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Associate Project Analyst will perform the following functions-
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Assist designated International Staff in preparing annual project administration plans, including mission plans, identification of issues to be addressed, and in preparing revised projections for contract awards and disbursements.
- Maintain records needed to monitor compliance with loan/grant covenants, following up outstanding obligations of executing agencies (EA) such as the submission of monthly and/or quarterly progress reports, safeguard compliance reports, and benefit monitoring and evaluation reports, and inputting data on the status of such compliance in e-Operations.
- Participate in various missions as required such as inception, review, mid-term review and project completion missions.
- Participate in the departmental and divisional portfolio review meetings when needed.
- Contributes to preparation of Project and/or Facility Administration Manuals and Grant Implementation Manuals by consolidating data and information for appendixes, description and scope, project cost and financing plan, procurement plan, and terms of reference for the consulting services, design and monitoring framework, loan covenants, and others.
- Prepare initial inputs of information and data of loan, grant and TA projects for eOperations, including project description and scope, design and monitoring framework, and initial baseline projections for contract awards and disbursements.
- Assist in reviewing requests for changes and/or reallocation of loan, grant and TA proceeds, and in drafting requisite memos for approval.
- Reconcile project accounts and monitors disbursement status, imprest accounts as well as creation and closing of accounts.
- Contribute to the monitoring of EAs’ submission of audited project financial statements and/or progress reports and assists in reviewing the submitted audit reports.
- Familiarizes staff of EAs with the ADB’s loan/grant/TA disbursement guidelines and procedures.
- Contribute to the review of various procurement documents, such as prequalification documents, bid evaluation reports, contract awards-related documents/reports such as Project Contract Summary Sheet or Project Contract Update Sheet.
- Assist designated International Staff in recruiting consultants in preparing shortlists, request for proposals, evaluation of proposals, contract negotiations, and contract signing. Also assists in issuing contract variations for consultants’ contracts.
- Update the Consultant Recruitment Activity Monitoring System and the Procurement Contract Monitoring System to support monitoring of the progress of consultant recruitment and procurement.
- Assist in monitoring submission of TA consultants’ final billings and TA completion for timely closure of TA accounts.
Applicants must have:
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably relating to project financial management and administration.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Related experience in international agencies will be preferred.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
For more information, please visit ADB.