Deadline: 24 July 2019
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Associate Project Officer in Manila, Philippines. The duration of this post is 3 years.
The Associate Project Officer will assist in general administration, portfolio management, project administration and project processing activities related to loans and technical assistance projects.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Associate Project Officer will perform following functions:
- Provide technical and analytical support in managing and regularly updating the divisional portfolio performance database.
- Coordinate inputs from project teams to ensure data accuracy and consistency of individual Project Performance Report.
- Assist the Project Administration Unit (PAU) Head in analyzing the division’s portfolio performance, project administration workload, and operational efficiency of PAU.
- Assist the PAU Head in preparing consolidated reports of the division on portfolio performance and setting portfolio management milestones, including progress of physical implementation and achievement of intended output/goals.
- Monitor and analyze the division’s performance on achieving contract awards/disbursement targets and coordinate with the concerned project analysts to facilitate achievement of such targets.
- Assist in the preparation of project completion reports / technical assistance completion reports.
- Support project processing staff in implementing advance actions and preparing all relevant documents including Reports and Recommendation of the President and Project Administration Memorandum/Facility Administration Manual (PAM/FAM).
- Provide guidance and training to Project Analysts within the division and perform other duties that may be assigned as reflected in the incumbent’s workplan.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business administration or related fields; preferably with advance training.
- At least 6 years of relevant professional experience.
- Knowledge and experience of project processing, project administration, data management and reporting, and general administration.
- Ability to research, analyze and check data from external and internal sources, reconcile or explain inconsistencies and perform statistical calculations.
- Ability to support on high value procurement and consultant recruitment.
- Proficiency in database management method.
- High level of proficiency in use of the Internet and standard computer applications.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit ADB.