Deadline: 25 November 2018
United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Business Process Specialist in Copenhagen, Denmark. The duration of this post in 1 year.
UNOPS mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure, and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
The Business Process Specialist will perform the following functions-
- Help to define the vision, goals and strategy for UNOPS BPM activities.
- Advocacy, awareness and education related to the BPM Vision.
- Custodianship of UNOPS process framework and BPM System.
- Report on the state of business processes within UNOPS.
- Develop and implement tools and processes to assist Process Owners in developing process improvement plans.
- Obtain consensus on organizational process improvement priorities and maintaining the corporate improvement plan.
- Facilitate process discovery and documentation.
- Ensure that documented processes meet UNOPS quality standards.
- Provide Change Management advice as needed.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applicants must have-
- Master’s degree or equivalent in a relevant field (e.g. business administration, business analysis, management) is required.
- Bachelor’s degree with additional 2 years of relevant working experience may also be considered.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience.
- At least 3 years experience in a Business Process Management role and have either led a Business Process Centre of Excellence or are now looking to step up into a more responsible role.
- Experience means that you bring with you a set of tools and processes that can be quickly applied in UNOPS to further its Business Process Management maturity.
- Experience of business process frameworks such as APQC’s PCF and how they can be used within an organisation.
- Experience of organisational excellence models such as the EFQM or Baldridge models and how they can be used to drive improvement.
- Extensive experience of a BPM system such as TIBCO Nimbus, ARIS etc. and have used such a system to facilitate process discovery, user training and process improvements.
- Demonstrable experience of facilitating consensus amongst senior stakeholders from diverse functions within the organisation.
- Experience in ERP transformation programmes is desired; specific skills with Aggresso ERP would be an advantage.
- Field experience in UN offices would be an advantage but experience working in a diverse, global organisation would be extremely relevant.
- Fluency in written and verbal English is a requirement.
- Fluency in French and/or Spanish would be an asset.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNOPS.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.