Deadline: 3 January 2020
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Camp Management Coordinator in Borno State, Nigeria. The duration of this post is 6 months.
NRC provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Camp Management Coordinator will perform the following functions-
- Provide the necessary work support tools to the site facilitators (Stationary, templates, referral sheets, work schedules).
- Ensure project data collection and management and work closely with M&E to update relevant NRC tools (GORS, Internal Database, achievement and progress of project log frames).
- Line management of CCCM staff, including Officers, assistants and site facilitators.
- Contribute to the design and technical implementation of beneficiary household level assessments, registration, and other data collection exercises.
- Contribute actively to donor reports, proposal writing and donor visits.
- Ensure that the team monitors displacement trends and new coming displaced person arrivals.
- Assist CCCM Project Officers in the organization and supervision of distributions and coordination of assistance at site-level.
- Support CCCM Project Officers and Assistants based in the field, including daily management, technical guidelines, elaboration of tools and SOPs and other support as required.
- Regular visits to the area and sites of implementation for quality checks of the ongoing and completed works, make adjustments and provide relevant recommendations.
- Prepare weekly reports with CCCM updates and compile other reports related to the CCCM activities and circulate internally.
- Collaboration with the CCCM PDM and AM, play a key role in recruiting CCCM staff.
- Coordination with the CCCM PDM, represent NRC in coordination meetings with other sector partners, local authorities, NGOs and service providers when required.
- Record and document good practices, lessons learned and establish a database in coordination with M&E to capture program performance.
Applicants must have:
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- University Degree in a related field.
- At least 2 years of working experience in a similar position preferably in an INGO.
- High-level competency in computer skills (Microsoft Office Applications).
- Nationality of Nigeria.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
For more information, please visit NRC.