Creative Associates International is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Chief of Party in Rabat, Morocco.
The Chief of Party will be responsible for the overall planning, implementation and management of the project as well as the achievement of the goals and objectives of the project in a timely and cost-effective manner.
Creative’s mission is to support people around the world to realize the positive change they seek.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Chief of Party will perform the following functions-
- Provide overall technical and administrative leadership and expertise for the project.
- Serve as the primary liaison with USAID/Morocco on management and technical matters.
- Report directly to the designated USAID Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR).
- Supervise activity implementation and ensure the activity meets stated goals and reporting requirements.
- Take a leadership role in coordination among USAID and key stakeholders, especially DFID, and other implementing partners.
- Interact with numerous government institutions and senior-level national and county-level government officials.
Applicants must have-
- At least 12 years of experience in relevant management, supervisory, technical experience working with programs that are of a similar scope to this activity is required.
- Experience in early grade reading and education is required.
- Oral and written proficiency in English and French or in English and Arabic is required.
- Knowledge of English, French, and Arabic is an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit Creative.