Deadline: 10 April 2018
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Education & Adolescents Development Officer in Djibouti.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
The Education & Adolescents Development Officer will perform the following functions-
- Conduct/update situation analysis and assessments to establish evidence-based data for UNICEF advocacy and development of policies, framework and programs to promote adolescent development and participation in the country and for monitoring results on related programs/projects.
- Contribute to the development/establishment of adolescent development and participation program goals, objectives and strategies and results-based planning through research, collection, analysis and reporting of related information/data for development planning and priority and goal setting.
- Provide technical and operational support throughout all stages of programming processes by executing/administering a variety of technical, program, operational and administrative transactions, preparing related materials/documentations and complying with organizational processes and management systems, to support program planning, results based planning (RBM) and monitoring and evaluating results.
- Prepare required program documentations/materials/data to facilitate the program review and approval process.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applicants must have-
- A University Degree in anthropology, psychology, sociology, education or other social science field is required.
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in social development planning and management in adolescent development related areas at the international level some of which preferably served in a developing country is required.
- Relevant experience in program/project development and management in related areas in a UN system agency or organization is an asset.
- Fluency in French and English is required.
- Knowledge of another official UN language or a local language is an asset
- Nationality of Djibouti.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNICEF.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.