Deadline: 31 August 2018
Palladium is seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Field Operations Manager/Officer in Beirut, Lebanon.
The Field Operations Manager/Officer is responsible for supporting implementation of project activities by providing structural and management support to program staff.
Palladium’s mission is to catalyze an enriched future for all.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Field Operations Manager/Officer will perform the following functions:
- Ensure activities are conducted in compliance with Lebanese law, client and corporate policies and regulations.
- Monitor and manage business travel for staff including review and processing of relevant travel authorizations, advance requests, expense reports, and logistical arrangements.
- Ensure travelers follow applicable travel policies.
- Review expense reports for approval.
- Maintain excellent and complete records, ensuring all files are retained and organized digitally and that required hard copy originals are retained and filed for audit.
- As directed and delegated, liaise with the home office’s Operations teams to manage and troubleshoot project managerial issues as they arise.
- For Officer
- Degree in Business, Management, Law, Economics or similar with 4 years of relevant experience.
- Prior project, procurement, HR and/or contracts management experience.
- Ability to take initiative, work independently, and to juggle multiple priorities under tight deadlines.
- Experience with USAID, other U.S. Government-funded or comparable clients.
- Knowledge of U.S. Government and Lebanese compliance requirements preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to operate in a matrixed environment.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in communicating with clients, vendors, partners and project stakeholders.
- Strong professionalism, personal integrity, analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain excellent project records.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills in English required.
- Fluency in Arabic required.
- For Manager
- Master’s degree in a related field and/or exceptional experience or credentials in project, contracts, HR, procurement or similar.
- Significant experience with USG regulations and/or USAID-funded projects.
- Knowledge of grant processes, mechanisms and implementation.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit Palladium.