Deadline: 8 June 2020
Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Grant Management Specialist in Yangon, Myanmar. The duration of this post is 12 months.
DRC fulfills its mandate by providing direct assistance to conflict-affected populations – refugees, internally displaced people (IDPs) and host communities in the conflict areas of the world.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Grant Management Specialist will perform the following functions:
- Manage reporting workflows and processes between programme and support teams, senior leadership, and HQ to ensure the timely and quality development and review of reports.
- Coordinate and support the development and finalization of high-quality, timely reports for donors, partners, and government on programme progress, ensuring all donor reporting requirements are met and strategically positioned to demonstrate DRCs leadership in programming in the country context.
- Support the Grants Management Coordinator in providing timely, thorough responses to information requests from internal and external sources.
- Support the Grants Management Coordinator in overseeing proposal development processes, including drafting and producing high quality concept notes and proposals and coordinating with all business areas.
- Support the Grants Management Coordinator and Head of Programmes with the development of programme strategy and/or drafting of position papers and other related initiatives leveraging evidence from programmes.
- Support the Grants Management Coordinator and Head of Programmes in ensuring sound project cycle management across the country portfolio.
Applicants must have:
- At least 3 year’s of professional experience with an international development organization.
- Familiarity with US and EU donors with special attention to reporting requirements.
- Ability to represent DRC to international donors, government officials, local groups and community members.
- University Degree in international relations, project management, business administration, or equivalent professional qualification.
How to Apply
Applicants must send a cover letter and an updated CV (no longer than four pages) in English through online process.
For more information, visit DRC.