Deadline: 12 August 2020
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Grants Coordinator in Yangon, Myanmar. The duration of this post is 12 months.
NRC provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Grants Coordinator will perform the following functions:
- Adherence to NRC policies, guidance and procedures and consideration of NRC global and regional strategies when executing functions related to this role.
- Develop and maintain overview of all grants, donor requirements, rules and regulations, and internal and external deadlines, including filing of grant documents (including through the grants database – forthcoming).
- Coordinate the development of donor applications and reports, as well as ensuring donor compliance and quality control.
- Contribute to the development and revision of funding proposals, budgets and donor reports.
- Be updated on donor priorities, trends (such as interest in cash-based interventions) and track and share relevant calls for proposals.
- Document, analyze, and share learning from proposal and reporting process, and compliance with donor rules and regulations.
- Contribute to continuously improving internal grant management systems.
- Provide an internal help-desk on donor related issues, including organize and deliver trainings in donor rules and regulations, as well as proposal and report writing.
- Coordinate the development and distribution of internal reports.
Applicants must have:
- Between 3-5 year’s of relevant experience within field of expertise.
- Relevant experience from the project management in the humanitarian sector.
- Experience from working with humanitarian and development donors.
- Good understanding of donor rules and regulations.
- Skills and experience in report and proposal writing.
- Strong communication, coordination and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills (data and financial).
- Ability to mediate in high-stress scenarios with competing interest.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Strong organisational and team working skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and with limited supervision.
- Ability to work in a cross-cultural setting.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit NRC.