Deadline: 18 June 2020
Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Grants Management Officer in Yangon, Myanmar. The duration of this post is 12 months.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
DRC fulfills its mandate by providing direct assistance to conflict-affected populations – refugees, internally displaced people (IDPs) and host communities in the conflict areas of the world.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The Grants Management Officer will perform the following functions:
- Manage reporting workflows and processes between programme and support teams, senior leadership, and HQ to ensure the timely and quality development and review of reports.
- Coordinate and support the development and finalization of high-quality, timely reports for donors, partners, and government on programme progress, ensuring all donor reporting requirements are met and strategically positioned to demonstrate DRCs leadership in programming in the country context.
- Support the Grants Management Coordinator in providing timely, thorough responses to information requests from internal and external sources.
- Support the Grants Management Coordinator in overseeing proposal development processes, including drafting and producing high quality concept notes and proposals and coordinating with all business areas.
- Support the Grants Management Coordinator and Head of Programmes with the development of programme strategy and/or drafting of position papers and other related initiatives leveraging evidence from programmes.
- Support the Grants Management Coordinator and Head of Programmes in ensuring sound project cycle management across the country portfolio.
- Serve as main gatekeeper of high-quality reporting and communication activities for all portfolios, drafting original content and providing strategic guidance on positioning and messaging of all reporting and communications materials.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- University Degree in international relations, project management, business administration, or equivalent professional qualification.
- At least 2 year’s of professional experience with an international development and/or humanitarian organization.
- Familiarity with US and EU donors with special attention to reporting requirements.
- Ability to represent DRC to international donors and partners, local groups and community members.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants must send a cover letter and an updated CV (no longer than four pages) in English through online process.
For more information, visit DRC.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.