Deadline: 26 July 2020
The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Head of Programme in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
UNOPS mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure, and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Head of Programme will perform the following functions:
- Programme governance, implementation and monitoring.
- Programme development and planning.
- Lead programme resources.
- Partnership networking and advocacy.
- Knowledge management and innovation.
Applicants must have:
- Master’s Degree in a relevant field is required.
- Combination of Bachelor’s Degree with an additional 2 year’s of relevant work experience may be accepted in lieu of the education requirements outlined above.
- PRINCE2® Foundation/Practitioner an asset, but required completion within the first 6 months of onboarding.
- Programme/Project Management Professional (MSP® or PMI-PgMP/PMI-PMP) an asset.
- Minimum 7 year’s of experience that combines strategic and managerial leadership in social development, business development, executive management and/or programme management planning and operations in a large international and/or corporate organization.
- Experience in a developing country context is desirable.
- Full working knowledge of English is essential.
- Knowledge of French and/or another official UNOPS language is an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNOPS.