Deadline: 22 July 2020
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Information Counselling and Legal Assistance Project Manager in Sittwe, Myanmar. The duration of this post is 12 months.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
NRC provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The Information Counselling and Legal Assistance Project Manager will perform the following functions:
- Line management for project staff.
- Adherence to NRC policies, guidance and procedures.
- Contribute to the development of Country, North West (NW) Area and ICLA strategies.
- Initiate and participate in the development of relevant ICLA projects.
- Coordinate and manage ICLA project implementation (activities, budget and project documentation) in line with proposals, strategies and donor requirements.
- Implement technical direction and ensure high technical quality of projects.
- Provide regular information to the Integrated Area Programme Manager and the ICLA CC Specialist.
- Ensure that projects target beneficiaries most in need of protection, explore and assess new and better ways to assist.
- Develop and manage project budgets and coordinate across CCs and make sure projects are aligned to Integrated Programming.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- Experience from working in complex and volatile contexts.
- Project management experience, including management of staff and team building/motivation.
- Technical ICLA expertise, including some knowledge on international standards on.
- Housing, Land and Property rights and access to nationality and statelessness issues in relation to forced displacement.
- Knowledge about own leadership skills/profile.
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of the context in Myanmar.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit NRC.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.