Deadline: 10 January, 2020
Palladium is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Manager, Project Delivery in Washington, DC, United States
Manager, Project Delivery will be responsible to facilitate the management and implementation of effective and efficient program delivery, financial and compliance activities to deliver projects in accordance with contractual obligations, company policies and client rules and regulations.
Palladium’s mission is to catalyze an enriched future for all.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Manager, Project Delivery will perform the following functions-
- Project Management
- Plan and manage project start-up and closeout.
- Serve as primary liaison between the project team (at headquarters and in the field) and other corporate services.
- Participate in the development and monitoring of project work plans.
- Client Relationship Management
- Monitor and maintain compliance with contract.
- Monitor and report on overall progress against agreed targets, milestones, outputs and activities.
- Manage and approve (or obtain approval for) contract action requests.
- Develop, manage, and support contract amendments as required.
- Liaise with and respond to requests from clients.
- Financial Management
- Monitor expenditures against budgets and forecasts, including staff costs, operating expenses and procurements.
- Manage project financial / cash-flow planning, review and approve (or obtain approval for) funding requests from the field, and review and approve (or obtain approval for) monthly Funds Transfer Requests.
- Ensure project financial management staff adhere to internal and external reporting deadlines.
- Human Resource Management and Recruitment
- Support project HR planning, recruitment, contracting, and coordinating inputs from the company’s HR and Talent Acquisition teams.
- Coordinate home office coverage for project support with EG&G Senior Operations Manager.
- Lead the mobilization and demobilization of all international staff (short-term and long-term) including contracting (in coordination with HR) and travel management.
Applicants must have:
- Project management experience with USAID, DFID, DFAT, or other donor client(s).
- Experience managing large and complex projects.
- Fluency in English, Arabic, French, or Spanish.
- Experience working in a developing country or similar environment.
- Project management expertise.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Sound problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Strong management skills with ability to mentor, coach, lead, develop and evaluate staff.
- Ability to travel and work in developing countries for extended periods of time if needed.
- Ability to work with a low level of supervision and as a part of a team when required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit Palladium.