Deadline: 24 June 2018
United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of National Programme Management Officer in Dakar, Senegal. The duration of this post is 1 year.
UNOPS mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure, and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
The National Programme Management Officer will perform the following functions-
- Provide analytical support for the strategic direction and oversight on programme and project management activities in line with service agreements and project documents.
- Contribute to maintaining and implementing appropriate standards and best practices in line with UNOPS policies and procedures.
- Identify key programme and project resource requirements in close coordination with the Hub Director/ Head of Programme.
- Provide analytical support to the proper development, implementation and, as and when appropriate, amendments, of project budgets and staffing resources, ensuring synergies across the UNOPS Senegal Hub.
- Contribute to the development and establishment of resource tracking systems for use within the PMO, complementary to UNOPS’ online tools, to ensure effective planning, forecasting and tracking of delivery across the UNOPS Senegal Hub.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applicants must have-
- Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Engineering or Architecture or Construction Management or Project Management is required.
- Candidate/s with Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Engineering or Architecture or Construction Management or Project Management with a combination of 2 additional years of relevant professional experience will be accepted.
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience specifically in the field of infrastructure or Infrastructure Project Management is required.
- Experience with data analysis, management reporting and project management tools and information management systems is a strong advantage.
- Fluency in French is required.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNOPS.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.