Deadline: 28 February 2019
Palladium is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Office Manager in Washington DC, United States.
Palladium’s mission is to catalyze an enriched future for all.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Office Manager will perform the following functions:
- Assist with management of sublease agreements in accordance with Palladium policies in collaboration with Contracts and Compliance department.
- Process all Washington DC office related invoices, obtaining approvals, expediting payment and maintaining accurate vendor files.
- Review office expenditures, issue/review solicitations in accordance with Palladium’s procurement policies, prepare cost/benefit analysis and suggest cost containment measures and vendors.
- Negotiate agreements for the purchase of office supplies and furniture, office equipment, office storage in accordance with company procurement policies and budgetary restrictions.
- Determine and implement space allocations, furniture and equipment needs, and maintain the floor plan charts.
- Serve as Administrator for Condeco hot desking system and coordinate seating arrangements for employees visiting the Washington DC office;
- Coordinate the scheduling and logistics for regional and global in-person and virtual meetings and corresponding meeting resources. Examples to include; monthly and global town hall meetings, on-site vendor meetings, and trainings.
- Organize conference room set up and catering for meetings as required.
- Stock printer stations, kitchen areas, and other public spaces throughout the day.
- Manage inventory of supplies, ensuring sufficient levels;
- Check that agreed work by staff or contractors has been completed satisfactorily and follow up on any deficiencies;
- Respond appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise, bringing them to the attention of management as appropriate; and
- Assist with other tasks as they may be assigned. The primary responsibilities as the Executive Administrative support include:
- Management of corporate travel support using Company systems;
- Service as the Secretary at Partners and other meetings, as assigned;
- Book travel and accommodations for Board members and leadership team when needed;
- Liaise with corporate resources for travel management issues.
- Ensure that all IT related desk profiles are up to date in Condeco Hotdesking system.
- Ensure that all equipment and devices in the office are operational, coordinating with IT and outside vendors.
Applicants must have:
- Significant executive assistance and office management experience.
- Handle issues of a sensitive nature and maintain confidentiality and discretion.
- Liaise and build sound professional relationships with staff, clients, senior management.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience in SharePoint or other document management systems and proven experience to learn quickly new tools and technologies
- Experience in calendar management, time management, travel bookings and correspondence at a high level.
- Ability to manage other staff members and temporary support as required.
- Ability to negotiate service contracts effectively.
- Ability to thrive under pressure.
- Ability to stand, sit, and move about the office as needed.
- Ability to lift up to 15-20 lbs.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit Palladium.