Deadline: 1 November 2018
World Health Organisation (WHO) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Operations/Administration Assistant in Praia, Cape Verde. The duration of this post is 2 years.
The primary role of WHO is to direct and coordinate international health within the United Nations system.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Operations/Administration Assistant will perform following functions-
- Oversee a team performing functions on the basis of the end-to-end process as designed in GSM.
- Coordinate different areas of activities such as Programme Management, Procurement and Inventories Management, Travel and Meetings Management, Human Resources Management, and Workplan/Award Management.
- Prepare regular management reports on implementation of WCO workplans including contribution to the preparation of statutory reports and acts as focal point for internal and external audits.
Applicants must have-
- Completion of secondary education or equivalent technical training or commercial education with specialization in Programme Management.
- Diploma or higher education and professional certification in project management or related field.
- 10 to 15 years of working experience with an emphasis on programme management, budgeting, Human Resources Management, Procurement and Travel.
- Good knowledge of WHO programme management and end-to-end business processes as designed in the Global Management System.
- Experience in project management.
- Intermediate knowledge of English.
- Nationality of Cape Verde.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit WHO.