Deadline: 31 May 2016
International Finance Corporation (IFC) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Operations Analyst in Tashkent, Uzbekistan.
The Operations Analyst will be responsible for keeping the analytical and operational work on Project`s knowledge sharing and outreach activity, trainings, seminars, internal and external awareness.
IFC’s mission is to end extreme poverty by 2030 and boost shared prosperity in every developing country.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Operations Analyst will perform the following functions-
- Support the Project team in planning, designing, and implementing outreach strategies to promote effective communications with external and internal stakeholders.
- Coordinate scheduling, logistics and briefings for communications activities and events (e.g. executive missions briefs and speeches, content for press conferences, releases for seminars, trainings, workshops, etc.) involving external and/or internal stakeholders.
- Support the Project team in delivering trainings, conferences, seminars on credit reporting, secured transaction, financial literacy, appraisers activity, mobile banking and lead all arrangements for such activities, including signing agreements with local stakeholders where needed.
- Support the Project team with preparing donor reports, collect information and present it in a way, required by internal and external rules.
- Assist the Project team in preparing the content and dissemination of marketing materials through various channels (web, newsletters, flyers, leaflets, brochures, fact sheets, articles, social media, TV and radio and others).
- Communicate the Project’s activities to stakeholders and the impact of the Project’s activities.
- Maintain and update the Projects websites, flyers, factsheets and etc.
- Initiate internal knowledge sharing events using the WBG’s learning platforms and resources.
- Prepare regular internal updates about Project’s activities and disseminate it property through internal knowledge sharing platforms.
- Contribute to the Project’s and WBG’s body of knowledge by developing and supporting the implementation of lessons learned and expertise.
Applicants must have-
- Master’s degree in public outreach, marketing.
- 2 years of relevant experience in private industry and/or developmental agencies.
- Excellent written/communication skills in English and Russian are essential.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit IFC.