Deadline: 21 March 2019
International Finance Corporation (IFC) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Program Assistant in Rabat, Morocco. The duration of this post is 2 years.
The Program Assistant will provide a full range of administrative support to the IFC Morocco office.
IFC’s mission is to end extreme poverty by 2030 and boost shared prosperity in every developing country.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Program Assistant will perform the following functions-
- Provide administrative and basic operational support to IFC staff and STC based in Rabat.
- Help conduct research in areas relevant to IFC projects
- Be accountable for the integrity of all projects documents and ensuring that the files of all projects are filed, organized and maintained in the right database.
- Follow-up with clients on project related issues, appointments, getting hold of documents
- Organize internal and external meetings and taking the meeting minutes if needed
- Lead logistical preparation for learning and other knowledge events organized by IFC in the Maghreb
- Be a focal point for IFC missions coming to Morocco and support the missions, including scheduling of meetings, organization of transportation, etc.
- Process payments and expenses related to projects, consultants and events.
- Contribute to the preparation of the team outputs including presentations, reports, etc.
- Assist the Country Manager in organizing and overseeing the effective administrative functioning of the IFC regional office in Rabat
- Coordinate and monitor work and activities to ensure IFC policies and management decisions and directives are properly carried out.
- Assist in floor space planning, assigning space and equipment to staff, keeping track of office equipment and inventory of same and organize office moves.
- Arrange for procurement of general office services (equipment maintenance, vehicle maintenance, housekeeping, transport services, security services, supplies, etc.) and to ensure good working order of those equipment and services.
- Maintain liaison with local contractors and supplies concerning the provision of negotiated services.
- Coordinate with other ACS for cross regional support.
- Any other tasks as directed by country manager.
Applicants must have-
- Bachelor’s Degree with 5 years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Good knowledge of and demonstrated experience in administrative / operational support functions, including task management and major event planning and ability to apply relevant procedures, processes and systems.
- Analytical ability, practical problem-solving skills and resourcefulness in performing assigned varied tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in high level multi-disciplinary teams.
- Demonstrated ability to be part of an effective team environment with a high degree of motivation, flexibility, and reliability.
- Innovative and open-minded, open to new approaches and ideas.
- Demonstrated skills in retrieving, gathering and obtaining information from various sources (Internet, etc.) and pulling them together in a usable format.
- Sound organizational skills and ability to prioritize and deliver assignments in a timely manner often under severe time pressures.
- Demonstrated initiative in developing practical approaches that improve office support work and effectiveness of the unit / team.
- Strong inter-personal skills and commitment to work in a team-oriented, multi-cultural environment.
- Ability to prepare presentation materials using various software packages with minimum guidance.
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong French and English (verbal and written), including ability to draft a variety of correspondence and edit and translate materials using proper grammar, punctuation and style.
- Nationality of Morocco.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit IFC.