Deadline: 9 May 2016
United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Program Assistant in Naypyidaw, Myanmar. The duration of this post is 90 days.
UNOPS mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Program Assistant will perform the following functions-
- Assist Training Officer and focal person of DHIS2/HMIS in conducting 13 batches of 5 days trainings of DHIS 2/HMIS at 9 states and regions.
- Assist in the preparation of pre and post training activities.
- Assist in the development of training plan.
- Provide administrative and logistics support required for the successful implementation of DHIS 2 training.
- Provide necessary assistance in database administration, building functionality, training, in DHIS 2 implementation.
- Assist Training Officer in monitoring the implementation of DHIS 2 activities to identify strength and weakness of DHIS 2.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Applicants must have-
- Bachelor Degree is required, preferable in computer science or information and statistics and/or related fields.
- Minimum 1 years of experience in supporting activities in analogous software, data and statistics field is required.
- Experience with Excel, Word, PowerPoint and basic database management is required.
- Experience with basic computer software and hardware maintenance would be an asset.
- Sound knowledge and experience of application software, database software (Microsoft Access, SQL Server, etc).
- Experience in projects, INGO, NGO is preferable.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Myanmar language is required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNOPS.