Deadline: 30 May 2017
The World Bank Group (WBG) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Program Assistant in Asuncion, Paraguay.
WBG has set two ambitious goals to push extreme poverty to no more 3 percent by 2030, and to promote shared prosperity and greater equity in the developing world.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Program Assistant will perform the following functions-
- Handle routine data entry to the system, process e-banking transaction, write check.
- Issue VAT certificate and solve tax issue that may arise.
- Liaise with vendor regarding vendor registration, invoicing, payment, tax, and other issue.
- Liaise with local commercial Bank regarding Staff Payroll Bank Account opening and other issue.
- Carry out petty cash custodian role.
- Issue Letter of Appointment to Local Short Term Consultant/Temporary.
- Provide overall administrative support and assist on request which are related to administrative and accounting transaction.
- Assisting with the preparation and logistical planning for various event, e.g. conference, workshop, negotiation, etc.
- Providing assistance in arranging activity such as reserving room, arranging catering, AV equipment, video- and tele-conferencing coordination, etc.
- Processing contract in eConsult, drafting correspondence and proofreading material, assisting with travel arrangement, and providing back-up/cross-support to colleague in the Paraguay Office during absence or peak period as needed.
Applicants must have-
- High School diploma with 2 years of experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Ability to work with financial data, interpret policies and procedures, understand the controls framework.
- Proficiency English and Spanish skills (verbal and written).
- Nationality of Paraguay.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit WBG.